Why Hello there, everyone!
First Order of Business: Does anyone who has WordPress know how to add other bloggies to my blogroll that ARE NOT part of WordPress (Blogspot, etc.)? I don’t know why I can’t figure it out, but it would be veryy helpful if someone could let me know ;)… Thanks!
Secondly: I would like to say Thank You to Sara from Sprinkle of Cinnamon for tagging me in the Happy 101 Award:)… The Rules say I have to name 10 things that make me HAPPY:), and then tag 10 other blogs!
This is gonna be super hard to narrow down to 10 ahhH!>>>
1. God- Especially because I know I’m being taken care of, and I know how Lucky I am with everyone and everything I have.
2. My Parents (&the rest of my famm)- Great support system and I know how much my parents care about me and want me to succeed.
3. My friends- I have AMAZING friends- both at home and at school, and I know how truly blessed I am because I have them. I can tell my friends anything, knowing I won’t be judged, and it feels great knowing others understand.
4. Seeing Guys with little kids- It makes my heart melt, I think the biggest turn on is to see a guy that is good with children (Motherly instinct, possibly??)
5. Eating amazing food- I love eating a delicious dish and having an uncontrollable smile after/during eating it and the sides of my mouth get sore-ish, and with a mouth full of food saying “Thassooogood”(Imagine someone saying that with a huge piece of chocolate cake in their mouth-yummm)
6. Jumping well- If I PR at a meet, or do really well, I’ll be happy for the rest of the
7. The feeling after an amazing workout, feeling sore, but accomplished… especially after an amazing AB workout where my tum tum hurts for 2 days afterward- sooo good:)
8. UNCONTROLLABLE LAUGHTER.
9. The blog community- I know I’m so new to it, but I already feel like apart of a big loop of amazing people, and I get so excited when I read someone else’s post and I’ve been through the same thing, or feel the same way, or ATE THE SAME THING!
10. The changing Seasons. Like being outside during the fall, and smelling the air, and the beauty of the trees changing colors, or seeing sunlight reflecting on the water. Or During the winter, cozying up inside with a mug of hot chocolate or tea, in a huge sweatshirt and sweatpants (possibly by a fire?) chatting with friends. Spring- being outside comfortably in a T-shirt and jeans, and Summer- Staying out late with friends, going to the beach, just everything.
mmmmm, Love Cornyness:)
&&10 More Blogs that make me SMILE:)– (Even though I’m sure most of you already got this)
Faith, Food & Fitness, Finding Happiness and Health, Peanut Butter Bliss, Jess Likes It Hot, Peanut Butter and Jenny, Letters from the Oasis Live, Laugh, Eat, Snackface ,Foods of April,Brynne in Balance
Third: YESTERDAY’S FOOOOOOOD
Okay So I tried a New Thangg Yesterday: Kath’s Oatmeal Pancakes
I doubled the recipe… and They weren’t bad but they just weren’t as flavorful as I would have liked… I added a whole mushed banana to the batter, which definitely gave it a good sweetness, but even when I added brown sugar to the 2nd one, It was still a little bland. I also put Greek Yogurt and Peanut Butter on top. I really liked the texture- I was very surprised that Oats, egg whites, and some baking powder could do that. Next time, I’ll just have to figure something out to make ’em sweeter!
I then went to go do my workout, and Let me just tell you, I get EXTREMELY excited over new running clothes. Like, it’s weird. If theres other runners/ athletes out there, maybe you will understand where I am coming from, I know my trackie friends at school get me, but yeah…tangent. Either way, I have been dreaming about a pair of 3/4 length Capris Running spandex for like a year. Finally got ’em for Christmas, and I whipped those babies out for yesterday’s workout!
By the way, I may or may not be flexing my calves for the picture so I would looked jacked. That’s another obsession of mine: The Dream of looking Jacked out of my mind. Okay, well not that jacked, but super strong and athletic looking,which I guess I already do… but the more toned the better! And these Spandex help me out in the “intimidation department”– Haha wow this must sound so stupid, but at track meets, I love trying to look intimidating to my competitors (or at least thinking I do), It builds my meet-confidence. And since track is like 50% mental(if not more), This Helps. Wow I’m great at ranting today…Perfectly Fine.
Off-Day Workout: So I did 30 mins on the exercise bike + 20 minutes of ABs
I did hard abs too, and you know what I felt?!?! NOTHING. It’s because I’ve been doing the same routine for a month, and I think my tummy’s getting immune to it :(.
Does anyone have any really good ab workouts they would like to suggest? I wanna feel the burnnnnnnnn!
This is a Mini Thomas’s Whole Wheat Bagel- YUM:)…and the caption I just typed under it reminds me of that Episode of Full House where Michelle had to wear that hat, and Danny kept saying, “Isn’t that the cutest thing you’ve ever seen?”… Stop me now, If anyone knows what I’m talking about, Hollllerrr! 🙂
The Pizza wasn’t cooked long enough… Fail. But I like Doughy-ness So it really didn’t bother me or my brother (we actually kinda like it…),but my parents put their peices in for longer. I don’t know what it is about partially cooked/Uncooked things (Cookie Dough, Gooey Centers of Mushy Brownies, Al-Dente Pasta, etc.), That I kinda like… whatevv to each his own:) I’m rambling again- I think I’m gonna title this Post something involving that, because clearly I have ADD Today.
Happy Hump Day, Bloggies! (First Time I’ve said that, woo!)